US $36.99 /piece
- 6W powerful speakers, make the music sound is loud enough for outdoor cycling.
- i-Free Integrated drive-by-wire makes cycling easier to enjoy safety and freedom.
- BAS technology makes better balance between loudspeaker & IC & power circus, more perfect sound quality.
- Better hands-free by high sensitive MIC.
- Multifunctional mount installed on bike handle or frame, can hold speaker or water bottle.
- Two optional electronic bells, save bike handle space and money.
- Long life battery: 2100mAh satisfy better driving.
- Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof.
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR.
- Connect Bluetooth automatically, Bluetooth function can run in background.
- FM radio with built-in antenna, breakpoint memory for FM station, saved automatically.
- TF card plug & play: MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/FLAC.
- Data transfer & AUX play.
- Reset by one key.
- Voice guide can be closed.
- Speaker unit: 1.5″ speaker + subwoofer
- Power: 6W (2 piece 3W speakers)
- Power off: Automatic shutdown after suspension without operation for 5 minutes
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Connection: Support one button Bluetooth reconnection
- Play mode: Bluetooth / FM / TF card / AUX
- Memory type: ≤32GB TF card
- FM Radio Frequency: 87.5-108MHz
- Music format: APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Battery: Built-in 2100mAh Lion Battery
- Mic: built-in, Support hand-free function
- Input: DC5V, 1A (Micro USB port)
- Interfaces: Micro USB port & TF card slot & i-Free Remote Controller Port
- Waterproof Grade: IPX5
- 1x Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x iFree Remote Controller
- 1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1x Metal Hook Loop
- 1x Manual (English)
- 4x Fastener Strings
- 1x Allen wrench
- 1x Fixed trestle
- 1x Bike mount
About FM Mode:
- Please plug into the remote controller as antenna when you use FM-mode.
- FM Frequency is 87.5-108MHz, please check FM frequency of your country.
- If the FM signal is weak in your house, please test FM function outside where signal is good.
- In FM mode, some channels have noise, it’s normal, because the signal of that channel is poor.